Friday, November 5, 2010

Am I Happy??????

         Could we measure happiness with the money we have or with hi-tech lifestyle? The answer is No, definitely no. There are a lot of rich countries in the world but their life satisfactory is low. Why is that happened????

        I've made a video, kind of childish i guess but i think it's clearly defined what is happiness to me. Check this out!


          For me, happiness is not all about the money and hi-tech lifestyle. I am happy when I can contribute something to make this earth greener. I plan trees (not in big amounts but enough plantings on my garden). So, I hate seeing people cut trees so easily. Do you know that 22 TREES are needed by ONE SINGLE PERSON to get in the oxygen? I get the data from the Northwest Territories Forest Management (http://forestmanagement.enr.gov.nt.ca/forest_education/amazing_tree_facts.htm in 3rd January 2011 on 6 a.m.). So how could we get more oxygen to live in if others are still cutting the trees?

2 comments:

Najib said...

Wow, what a unique video it is..
You can use the original idea to express your feeling.

Well, happiness is relative, and its meaning can be different for each people. To me, happiness comes when I can make people around me happy.

Actually, happiness comes from our mind and heart. If we can be grateful for all we had have, we will be happy.

Cheers!

Ms. Aulia said...

Yeah, I agree that too! Thx anyway!

Post a Comment